As the title says!

Hey all! 

I'm 26, female bodied, I live in Philadelphia, and I'm in search of a blood donor.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: A clean donor who I can see more than just once every few months (because that's my current situation. I'm starving. I need a donor that I could feed from on a more regular basis like a few times per month at least. Really, anything that's more frequent than what I have going on now). EMPHASIS ON CLEAN (please bring documented evidence of being disease-free. Failure to comply will get you kicked out).
I don't want any sexual favors to be mixed into this. This is also not a BDSM sort of deal. All I want is your blood and your good company. We could totally become buddies. And we could hang out during/after I feed from you. We could watch movies, go to shows, share a couple alcoholic beverages. It can be good times, yah? I don't care what your gender is.

MY METHOD OF FEEDING: Typically, I use sterile lancets to the fingertips. Because it's easy, clean, discreet, heals quickly, hardly painful at all, and leaves no scars. But if cutting's your game, then no problem. I keep a set of sterile scalpels handy as well.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last Edited By: AHappyCarnivore Jun 27 16 1:04 AM. Edited 2 times.