2005 Conference of Vampyric Elders on Vampyric Aging
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am attempting, with the help of SphynxcatVP to pull together a conference of vampyres from the Age of 40 (+ or -) to discuss Vampyric Aging.

If you are a Vampyre in this age group, or you KNOW a vampyre in this age group who should be invited or may have an interest in this Discussion, Please reply to me here, or in private message to [email protected]

This Conference, if it can be pulled together could have wonderful benefits to our vampyric communities as a whole.

This Conference will be sponsored by Smoke and Mirrors Message Board and by SphynxCat's Real Vampires Support Page ( sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org/
) and IRC channel.

Vampyric Ageing is a subject that has implications for every vampyre out there. It touches us all. A Conference on the subject might fill in some blank spaces for all of us.

I hope support for this conference will be strong!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE have set a DATE!

June 10th 2005 10pm GMT
(5pm eastern, 4pm central, 3pm Mountain, 2pm Pacific, in North America)

If your name was on my list or you replied here it is lost since the attack on ezboard. Please reply again, as the invitations are going out in the next day or two.

Thank you!!!!
Lady CG